 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1092
1091  |  1093
Subject:
The mountain...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:13:27 GMT

Hi all,

Ok I did some serious planning this morning, took some pictures, and whipped
up a site to show what I accomplished so far.  Don't know if it's my
computer, my connection (56k), Geocities, or brickshelf (where the pictures
are sitting), but the page is taking a bit on the long side to load up.  The
pictures add up to around 300kb.  Don't expect a beautiful page!

Before I forget, here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/exp.html

Robin, make sure you visit this page!

-Bryan