 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1088
Re: Trouble seeing the studs in Track Designer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:55:43 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote in message ...
In fact, I've done the above to the whole layout.  When I look at the new
file I've created in MS Paint under Large size, the studs are all clear. • If
anyone wants this file, let me know!  Or I could put it on the server
perhaps?  The file is about 300k.

Yes please Brian, do post it!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com