 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 104
    RE: Meeting this Friday —Dave Hylands
   Hi Alexandria, I'm really sorry. I screwed up. Big time. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I made a mistake about where the original message came from. I thought I was replying to the email containing the address, but I see that I was mistaken. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Meeting this Friday —Matthew Miller
   (...) You should cancel the message. Your newsreader probably has a function to do this somewhere. [ followup-to .admin.general ] (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.admin.general)