 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1018
  Re: Track layout for next show.

(...) I've been reading all the posts. It's going well. I'll review the layout for my electoral needs and get back to you guys... Also, it's fine that the larger cable car is to be used. I plan on making my old one abandoned on some old 4.5 track. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Track layout for next show.

(...) Dean replied: (...) Dean, I wasn't really referring to you. You've been very vocal and definitely an active part of this venture thus far. I was primarily appealling to the silent ones in our group. I don't mean to come across as pushy, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Track layout for next show.

(...) Oh, I know that. I guess I was just trying to point out that I'm helping where I can. To 'encourage' others to help where 'they' can. (...) I've been working hard getting the ARM (PocketPC) version of NQC working (with much help from others) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)