 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 101
  Millenium Falcon, anyone?

Hi, This is probably gonna annoy some people, but I'll take a chance anyways. I've picked up a Millenium Falcon from TRU recently and I'm offering it to anybody in the Vancouver area for $149.99 - 20% + tax = $136.79 (which is what I paid for it). (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Millenium Falcon, anyone?

(...) meeting. (...) The only thing that offends me is as an owner/builder of this set is that I think Lego could have made it look less like something I did when I was twelve. Great ship, would not be caught dead without the model, but somehow the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)