 Organizations / Canada / VLC / *165 (-5)
  Friday's Meet

Thanks all for making this a fun meet. Our club Lego is growing!!! What a build a thon we had! Time really does fly when you're having fun. What did we build?: * Dean worked on his robotics with assistance from Claus and David. * Tara built a house (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: sorry I couldn't make it

Sounds like a good idea to me. I will get on that this week Silas Kevin Wilson wrote in message <397B8E82.B2E78F8@co...ve.com>... (...) sizes, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: sorry I couldn't make it

(...) How about posting them on Brickshelf? Assuming that Dean abd Alex don't have time to post them on teh VLC website. Kevin (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: G'day From Down Under

(...) Vancouver Lego Club is having a "free-for-all" meeting in August (ie no specific theme) but haven't set a date and theme for a Sept meeting yet. I'm sure you (and your wife if she's interested) would be very welcome to come as guests. Check (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Looking for the Model Team Helicopter?

Hey guys, I remember that a couple of people were interested in the Model Team helicopter that I brought in a couple of months ago. I see it's available on special from Lego S@H. (URL) like a good price too. Somebody commented that the windows would (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact