 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9973
  Re: December

(...) Both this and Next Friday are a no go for me. This Friday I'm heading out to the slopes for the weekend :) Next Friday I Could make a 30 minute appearence but then I would have to go (I already have dinner plans that night) Could we do a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: December

(...) Well this Saturday is out for me because I'll be in London but the following Saturday would work. And I'd be able to show of my new toy, but it's not Lego so it doesn't really matter. Derek (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: December

(...) with WHO??? inquiring minds want to know. (smirk) please fill out this form? 1. I am giving up a lego dinner to see a (Guy/Girl) 2. This "friend" is more important than a lego dinner because: 3. ------- is more important than swiss chalet (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)