 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9940
  Re: Infuriating

(...) I really like Calum. He hit the nail on the head, and has said pretty much everything I'd want to say. I've given up taling about the colour issue over at fbtb.net,where I usually "hang out." But Calum said everything I wish I had. On a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Infuriating

(...) While we're dishing out psychological diagnoses to people we've never met... (URL) this helps! - Chris. (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Infuriating

(...) Yes, exactly! That's what all the poeple who are phoning up LEGO to rudely complain should also look in to. Thank you. -Greg (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Infuriating

(...) I dunno--most of my sarcastic attitude comes from 'Seinfeld', not some deeply rooted hostile nature. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Dave K -king of the castle, master of my domain. (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)