 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9923
Re: Train Layout idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:37:34 GMT

Derek Raycraft is controlling the train6 layout.  But I think the aim is to make
it compact and dense, not large and sprawling, as cool as large and sprawling
is.

http://www.archives.premier-ministre.gouv.fr/jospin_version3/ressources/fichiers/imf/tgv.jpg

Mmmmmm.

Say it with me.