 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9922
Re: Train Layout idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:36:04 GMT

See, this is why I like train yards--

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=2858

They just look soooooo cool!

So is there a way to incorporate that (Scaled down version to be sure :) ) into
our next layout?  I hope so :)

Derek Raycraft is controlling the train6 layout.  But I think the aim is to make
it compact and dense, not large and sprawling, as cool as large and sprawling
is.

Calum

Comppact and dense is good!  I'm all for that!

I think a small (1) rail yard can be both compact, dense, and pretty good
lookin'!

Davve K

1- small in terms of other people, not my idea of small--whoich would be,oh,
about 12 sidings and space per siding ample enuf for the Metroliner we had at
Train 2--what was it--8+ cars?

Speaking of the Metroliner--should have purchased one years ago--it's so cool
seeing it go around the layout!

Mmmmmmmm....  Metroliner + CC....

Gaagghghhghhghhhh...
(Homer Simpson drool)