 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9814
    Re: Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info —Rob Stehlik
   (...) "Each robot will have a tally of games won and lost. Each match will be ranked. For example: A robot which starts second and wins gets more points than one which starts first." This makes sense as the player who moves first has an advantage. I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info —Chris Magno
   (...) see, now THIS is what I wanted to do all along. a JUST software C$ game. one brick starts, and IR's the move to the second RCX, then it beams a move back to the first. !! O M G.!!! DEATH.... that would be so cool. no really. it would. -- Chris (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)