 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9803
  Re: Rockin on MTV

(...) If you read the message, it says this note came into my inbox this morning. A fellow named "Alan" wrote it to me, Alan being probably someone we met at the show. He also asked if I would give him a T-shirt for free for said information, which (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Rockin on MTV

(...) I don't remember anyone named Alan at the show. As an aside I'd like to give a big thank you to Allan for organizing the hobby show. I had a good time and it was great to meet new people and see all their amazing creations. Derek (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Rockin on MTV

(...) Ah..... now I see the colon at the end of your first sentence. I thought the body of the posting was just you paraphrasing, but I guess it was a cut and paste job. Ooops, sorry. :) It is a good deal. A (...) And for the record, you certainly (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)