 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9800
Re: Rockin on MTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:07:06 GMT

This note came into my mailbox this morning:

Checkout www.hbc.com and do a site search for mindstorms
current price is 149.99

Only 56 left at this price.  Order it online and they hsould ship it for free
to any Zellers, Bay or Homeoutfitters for free.

Heck of a deal - thought you might know someone who could take advantage of
this.

Alan

^^^^^^^^

Did you mean to indicate that someone named Alan could take advantage of this
offer?

Or did you make some really wacky typo as you were signing your name to the
posting?  ;)

Allan