 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9791
  Need a touch sensor for the Hobby Show

I realised just today that I should probably get a touch sensor for the hobby show. Also, I should probably stick my bot on a baseplate. I don't know who all is there right now, but if someone could loan me a base plate and touch just for saturday (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Need a touch sensor for the Hobby Show

(...) I'll try and remember to bring one to the hobby show on Saturday. Calum (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Need a touch sensor for the Hobby Show

(...) Thanks. And never mind about the baseplate. I went and bought one. Question: Is there a brickOS-ready computer there, or should I bring mine? Unfortunately I don't have a laptop capable of running Cygwin, but there's no way it'll go all day (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)