 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9761
    Re: OT: Anyone know how the Phaeton W12 engine works? —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Wow, they really do use Flubber. So did they do this for a functional reason or just to make an engine that looks like their Logo? I want to work at a company that has the money to throw at screwy things like this. But John, I'll give you (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: OT: Anyone know how the Phaeton W12 engine works? —Chris Magno
   it could be me, but I find this image bordering on the risqué. (URL) children should NOT click this link - 1) Chris 1 - unless your parents are not in the room, then go right ahead.... click away Trevyn, and Calum. (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)