 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9731
Re: rtl15 Event Configuration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:22:00 GMT

Hey.

So I'm thinking for rtl15, we might want to keep the rooms separated at Lillian,
one room being the "Live" room, and the other room being the "work" room.  The
live room has only the two pairs of machines playing, a "demo" machine for the
public to play against, and the marble sorting.

While the public is invited inside the "work" room, we isolate this room so that
the "live" room isn't disturbed by spurious IR etc and people aren't distracted
by games being run in "live".

Calum

Don't forget to incorporate the marble sorting :)

Dave K