 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9726
  rtl15 Event Configuration

Hey. So I'm thinking for rtl15, we might want to keep the rooms separated at Lillian, one room being the "Live" room, and the other room being the "work" room. The live room has only the two pairs of machines playing, a "demo" machine for the public (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl15 Event Configuration

(...) calum, ya know what would be cool..... a posted list of rules so people can start to form the cardboard box's into just the right shape (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl15 Event Configuration

(...) Don't forget to incorporate the marble sorting :) Dave K (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)