 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 967
    DCC —David Koudys
   I just finished speaking with someone at Modellers Choice in Hamilton Was talking about a DCC Being a complete newbie in this area, perhaps someone can shed some light. The sales rep spoke about Command 2000, able to control up to 10 trains, and an (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: DCC —Calum Tsang
   (...) In the situation proposed by your vendor, you'd hack the 2x2 end of the 9V track lead off, and screw into the wire terminals of the HO transformer. Well, in the setup I'm proposing, the transformer is the booster, the PC interface does the job (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)