 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9658
Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:59:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Calum Tsang wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin wrote:
We got them at Walmart. They are advertising that the tubs are $15 marked down
from $30 but last week they were seen for $20. From what I can tell only one
palette was delivered to each store as part of the Aniversary sale.

They were $15 here and out of three stores, two had them.  I might get another
for the heck of it.

Just to confirm, how much was the Alpha Team yellow submarine last week?

Calum

Which one?

I've seen the large one at Winners for $20
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4794>

and the small one at Walmart for $7
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4792>

John