 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 577
Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 04:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt wrote:
So, has anybody inventoried the 4400 Tub yet?
I was going to, but if someone has already, I won't bother.

Has everyone opened one yet? Interesting pieces.

Hey Tim!

No, no one has yet, so if you have the time, please, by all means.

I took a few photos and put them in my BrickShelf account, but have since sorted
them all away into other bins.

It's the weirdest selection I've ever seen in my life.  It's like the Lego
version of spumoni ice cream.  I'm not sure if I'll ever use any of those
colours either, but it was neat just to see them, sort of the way I bought a
single Belville "snowflake" at Gunzberg earlier this year, just for the hell of
it.

A proper Peeron inventory would make Jenn and Dan Boger very happy and I'm sure
others would appreciate it.  Is this tub in the US too?

Calum