 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9568
Re: Well, off to the "Windy City"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:56:19 GMT

If they let me into the country.

I'll be gone for a week, but rest assured, I'll be back (too bad for you).

Have a good week all.

Dave K

Oh the Yankees....

Love them so!

Chicago--nice city, but I'm stuck in the 'burbs in Naperville.

Other than that, training all day...

Later

Dave K