 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 953
  DCC for train2

Hi folks, Not to get the Mindstorms folks out of the picture, but I'd like to consider the possibility of going to NMRA DCC (Digital Command Control) for 9V Lego Train at rtl/train2 (which would be late summer...September even) The way it works is (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC for train2

(...) Thats what they will do, because there's ALLWAYS the FULL power on the tracks. The BIG advantage from DCC is that EVERY TRAIN can run at DIFFERENT SPEED ON THE SAME TRACK.It's up to some clever software to prevent collision, or bump into each (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC for train2

(...) tracks. (...) If it is proven reliable, easy to do and cheap, I migth consider upgrading to DCC. but I would prefer to stay 100% lego Martin (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC for train2

(...) You have plans for a DCC receiver?? Where can I get them (or can you e-mail them to me?). The project that I alluded to in an earlier post (the one about the nail polish/hardener) was an attempt to make a more advanced DCC system. I could (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)