 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9475
9474  |  9476
Subject:
Train 6 Planning...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:41:31 GMT

Since Bruce and Chris wanted to participate in the next train layout, I have
posted the layout that were working on at rtl14, on brickshelf..

I still like this one (I've always wanted an excuse to sue a lot of curve to
build a mountain...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6a.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6a.tdl

The 'Golden' Horseshoe
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6b.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6b.tdl

The Horseshoe Re-deux (It's a slow day at work...)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6c.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6c.tdl

The first may include a lot of new landscaping, where as the other two are
fairly flat, except for the bridge, which would probably need to be raised off
of the ground.

Calum's station makes an appearance in all 3, the Dam currently in a and c...

Chris, Bruce what were you going to build for the layout. (Secretly Chris has
been trying to find a use for his pink bricks). :)

Jeff VW