 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9396
    Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready! —Jordan Bradford
   (...) I can sketch something for you and email it. Before I do that, though, what's the difference between the two sets of controls on each side? The inner ones rotate it on its axis, but I'm not sure what the outer ones do. (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready! —David Koudys
   (...) The inner ones drive the one set of wheels forward whilst driving the other set of wheels backwards. THe outer buttons just drive the one set of wheels, whilst the other set of wheels remain stationary. I can change the programming. IIRC, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready! —Jordan Bradford
   (...) That's what I thought. To keep things simple for the user, you can get rid of the outer set of buttons because those are really only appropriate when you have a joystick-type interface and the latency between the user and the robot isn't so (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)