 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9350
    Re: Red Rover —Ivan Louch
    (...) Now THIS is a real tele'bot: (URL) exactly is that a competition? Or is it even supposed to be a competition? :)) Seriously though, maybe we can do a Live event based on the Red Rover as a side-show for one of the competitions. Something not (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Red Rover —Chris Magno
    (...) SNIP (...) YA, 'cause that's what RTL is all about. pleasing the audience. uh huh. rtlToronto, bring the family, have some fun. THATs are motto. !! N O T !! you know our motto, rtlToronto, not the friendliest place on the internet so $%#^& (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)