 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9349
  Red Rover

I'm told this contest may be rerun... ...anyone interested in building an entry? Sounds like a fun project for those not doing C4 or Marble v4. (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Red Rover

(...) Now THIS is a real tele'bot: (URL) exactly is that a competition? Or is it even supposed to be a competition? :)) Seriously though, maybe we can do a Live event based on the Red Rover as a side-show for one of the competitions. Something not (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Red Rover

(...) SNIP (...) YA, 'cause that's what RTL is all about. pleasing the audience. uh huh. rtlToronto, bring the family, have some fun. THATs are motto. !! N O T !! you know our motto, rtlToronto, not the friendliest place on the internet so $%#^& (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)