 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9344
Re: ya know what would be cool.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=1348
come on Ivan.....  we all know it was you.  fess up!

You all can thank lar## for that one.

Who's that? Never heard of him.

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I challenge you to, (if you think you gots the m4d sk1llz (which you don't)..).
go ahead. Show us what you got, f00.

:))

Ivan

Ivan, we all know that wasn't you, for two reasons.

1) There's this thing about games, they require that you stay within the
boundaries of the playing field to avoid DQ. The boundaries here are the
confines of  lugnet.off-topic.test.foo  ... taking down the whole server means
you would have been outside the boundaries. Since you presumably want to play to
win and have a sense of honor and an understanding of the concept of rules, that
means you wouldn't have strayed outside the boundaries so as not to get DQed...

That's one....

and

2) you AIN'T got da sk1llz, f00.

I just gots one more thing to say