 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9342
Re: ya know what would be cool.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:28:48 GMT

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=1348
come on Ivan.....  we all know it was you.  fess up!

You all can thank lar## for that one.

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I challenge you to, (if you think you gots the m4d sk1llz (which you don't)..).
go ahead. Show us what you got, f00.

:))

Ivan