 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9325
Re: team Magno NOW accepting applications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:26:41 GMT

LAST call for applicants.

I've received a few real honest reply's, (above the usual abuse I get
here)

I've already selected a "new to lego" C programmer who works for ATI.

I still have spots for 1 more software coder, and 2 hardware guru's

Kevin, If you still have an interest in joining a team that will go down
in infamy I'll accept your CV along with the flood of others.
Bruce, I'd even consider your CV if you want to submit it.  you know VB
right?

I'm prepared to soften my stance re. this:

"...and will understand that I as Project Manager will not run this team
as a democracy."

so if you have good coding skill's, if you like game theory, if you want
to try to cram 3 megs of code in 30K........

forward info to me.

Chris

Fluffy Puff Marshmallows.
full of sugary goodness.