 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9273
Re: team Magno NOW accepting applications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Gee Chris,

  I think I qualify on both counts, but you don't make the job environment sound
very inviting.

  I prefer a more colaborative effort when working with peers.

Gee Kevin,

Now you've gone and done it. I can see Chris's enhanced sig now. Something like
this, I reckon.

Chris
"... I'd love ... your rtl 13 robot..."  - S.H.
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it." -
K.C.
" Chris is a peer of mine" - K.C.

Thanks a lot.