 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9290
  Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....

(...) No guesses at the reference yet! How long do I have to wait before I jump in with the winning answer? (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....

(...) Everybody knows, it's just no-one wants to get stuck with another damn octopus. Derek ps. Are dots for the eyes included? (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....

(...) I even put in extra references this morning on other posts! Sure, I'll give you two trans orange 1x1 round dots for the eyes to make a super evil octopus. Calum (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)