 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9230
    Re: My Star Destroyer has died. :-( —Aaron Sneary
   (...) snip (...) Hopefully TLC is listening. Sounds like there may need to be some changes, before hoards of unhappy ISD owners riot. Derek, I offer you my regrets for your bent technic beams and the loss of your ISD as a whole. May I offer you a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

        Re: My Star Destroyer has died. :-( —Derek Raycraft
   (...) A mini Star Destroyer, what a cool idea. There are several people a way on vacation this week who are quite used to seeing the Star Destroyer there. I should build your mini one and put it up as a replacement. :-) Derek (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)