 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9230
Re: My Star Destroyer has died. :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:52:20 GMT

   RIP.

Well someone mentioned to me recently that they had read about people having problems with bent beams after having their Star Destroyers built for a long time.

So today I decided to inspect my Star Destroyer. I took one of the lower panels off to look inside. What I saw was scary. The set of beams at the back where bent almost a full brick over their 16 stud length. This is bad. I heard that if you move the front leg into the docking bay it relieves the stress. I tried this, and it definitely helps, but not nearly enough.

snip

Derek

Hopefully TLC is listening. Sounds like there may need to be some changes, before hoards of unhappy ISD owners riot.

Derek, I offer you my regrets for your bent technic beams and the loss of your ISD as a whole. May I offer you a small consolation prize?