 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9229
Re: My Star Destroyer has died. :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:49:11 GMT

Steven Weiser wrote:

I purchased 2 of the ISD's for parts only. After reading the stories about
disasters and near disasters, I am glad I never built one. However, it is a
great looking model. Steven Weiser

Oh it's well worth building, and there's no problem with keeping it
together for say a month.  Mine however has been build for almost a year
now.  Unfortunately it's not designed well to be assembled for that long.

But it's a beautiful model and looked really neat with all the star wars
mini's flying around it.  :-)

Derek