 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9156
    RE: Connect Four game issues —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I don't like the idea of having to give up a motor port. I only have 1 RCX. Even one sensor port may be a bit much.... That being said, the location of the RCX is independent of the bot operation, so maybe it could be in a standard place on (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Connect Four game issues —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) If IR messages are not used, I think you'll have to use one motor port to signal you are done, one way or another. (...) I know BrickOS can also support standard messages. (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)