 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9154
  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) :) On one plane it's easy, but the other is a little bit more tricky, I supose (since the chips are thin). (...) Huh? Why does the robot have to grab onto the board? If you want to do that, just say, you can grab onto the left side of the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: Connect Four game issues

(...) You can't grab the board. The base the board is attached to has some techinc beams along the bottom that you can attach your bot/gantry to for indexing purposes using Technic pins or axles... That way, you can guarantee no obstructions due to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) But as Iain says, the tolerance on the width axis is much higher. Clamping the board allows you to control the tolerance. The further away you are from the base (ie, the top, where accuracy counts) the more it'll sway/bend etc. We should have (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)