 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 912
  Re: Train stuff

(...) Good Call, Iain!!! Dave....I guess it probably isn't my place to say it...but according to the RTL toronto Gurus....ummm Calum....I guess its bring what you can.... I guess for "future" train events, if applicable, will be more structured... I (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train stuff

(...) Thanks Benjamin! I'm still unhappy with the driver compartment and will probably tweak it a bit more, but for now, it's cute. I made a few smaller cars as well. On the oval, the two cars that came with railway express are HUGE in comparison. (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)