 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9107
  Re: My RCX is HAUNTED

(...) no, anyone can heckle... BUT you better have some pretty good credentials, and have some standing in the community (of rcx's) that's why we tolerate Ralph. sure he never entered a robot.... heck I've never seen him build anything for that (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My RCX is HAUNTED

(...) These are things I cannot asses, so I guess I'll stop heckling. Well I've made a few bipeds and two pneumatic calculators using RCXs....... Does that help? Kevin (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My RCX is HAUNTED

(...) Kevin, your very humble. But I've already slandered Steve, and sang your praises in some other post. your free to heckle (anyone) Chris "It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it." K.C. (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)