 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9032
  Re: block scoreing....

(...) this was one of my MANY failed ideas, what I found was that the dif......... WAIT!!! I'll be back I have to try something. -- Chris (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: block scoreing....

First, I don't think I'm going to have a robot for Saturday. I've built and destroyed a number of bots in the last month. At this moment I have absolutely nothing. I haven’t given up yet, but, I’d have to say things are looking bleak. Why don't we (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)