 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9024
    Re: block scoreing.... —Ka-On Lee
   (...) Let's just say the Spybot internal light sensor have the same annoying behaviour. But that nothing compare to the jamming shape of the 2x4 brick. BTW do a score or -4 still beat a score of -5? Can a bot that only bring white blocks to the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: block scoreing.... —Chris Magno
    (...) if you tell me how you solved for this, then Ill show you an easy way to solve for the odd shape for the brick. (...) I really don't think we will have that many robots. as it stands you me wayne bruce. no one else has committed. and with so (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)