 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9
    [ANNOUNCE] Friday October 13th, 2000 Gettogether and more —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, If you were on the rtlToronto Email Announcement List, then you already got this but for those who aren't: A Monthly (Hopefully) Get Together: We're gonna try a new tradition-Friday, October 13th around 6pm we'll be meeting up at Mel's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)