 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8983
Re: question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 04:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Do
you mean that after installing all 6 batteries correctly and pushed the red
button, it didn't beep?

Yes.

VINEET!

Ok, let me explain something.  There are a TON of people here, and several are
actually willing to help solve problems.

But you need to give them enough information to help you.

First, we all ass-u-me you've tried to solve the problem yourself.  Looked on
the web.  Right?

What is the problem?  So far, you've just asked if the RCX has a shelf life.
Well, ok, so you can't get it to work.  Right?

You've put batteries in, right?

You put the batteries in the right way, right?

You checked the batteries to make sure you put them in the right way, right?

You checked the batteries to make sure they're not dead, right?

So, after you put in good batteries and checked to make sure they were in the
correct way, what happened?

Did you press the red button?

Did it make a noise?

Did anything come up on the LCD display.