 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8962
Re: Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

For those who didn't make it to Brickfest (and those who missed Pipe Racers) I
finally got a short video clip posted on Brickshelf.

--->8===

Thanks for the videoclip, Steve!

Just curious, who's robots are going at it there?  Did they crash on the far
side?  :)

    Iain