 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 88
    looking for a few good pieces... —Rob Stehlik
   Hi everyone, I had a cool idea, but it will remain an idea until I can get my hands on some more of those crankshaft pieces. According to Technica, they are #2853. You know the engine crankshaft pieces that are offset, and accept a shaft in each (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: looking for a few good pieces... —Jeff Elliott
   If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I could probably cough up a few. I have 2853 and 2854, I think I've got plenty of both. I'll try to remember to check tonight: you're in luck, my technic is currently "well-organised" - (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)