 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 91
Re: looking for a few good pieces...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:53:00 GMT

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I could
probably cough up a few.  I have 2853 and 2854, I think I've got
plenty of both.  I'll try to remember to check tonight: you're in
luck, my technic is currently "well-organised" - unlike my bricks...

Jeff Elliott

Rob Stehlik wrote:

Hi everyone,
I had a cool idea, but it will remain an idea until I can get my hands on
some more of those crankshaft pieces. According to Technica, they are #2853.
You know the engine crankshaft pieces that are offset, and accept a shaft in
each end? I need about 10 of them. Does anybody out there have some extras
they are willing to sell or trade??
Rob