 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8793
  Joystick help

Dave- Did you hear about the bombing in Bombay? It's really scary. (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  World events (was re: Joystick help

(...) We heard you the first time. While it may or may not be scary, this is *way* far enough off topic (in my opinion as someone who hangs out here although I don't live in T.O.) that you'd get better responses if you posted it somewhere other than (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: World events (was re: Joystick help

(...) While it may or may not be scary, this is *way* far (...) Hey Lar, I'm surprised you didn't set follow-ups to Lugnet.off-topic.debate for him or at least x-post it there. Ben (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: World events (was re: Joystick help

(...) I thought about it, yes... But what **I** said about his behaviour isn't debatable. :-) He needs to learn how to post to different groups, he can follow up there himself if he really really feels the need to talk about the bombing. (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)