 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8691
  Re: Walker Sumo Revisited.

(...) In a watching drunken fratboys puking on the dorm room floor kind of way. There's a hole in that one in that I can build a robot with one motor and two power puller or 8466 wheels and call that my sumo robot. That gets boring. Sumo is a boring (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Walker Sumo Revisited.

(...) Cool Liquid Sumo. Each player pukes a different colour into the ring and we see which one pushes further into the other ones space. Derek (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)