 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8658
    Oh. No. —Iain Hendry
   Wonderland. Announced. it's 2004 attraction. If any of you want to kill me now, that's perfectly acceptable. (URL) sigh : Iain PS - Calum, if you say "Oh, the name is cute!", I'm going to kick you. (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Oh. No. —Chris Magno
    (...) O M G!!!! WOW. DEATH!!!! SCREAM!!! I WANT! this is by far the most cool coaster EVER. I'm not a coaster guy by trade, but man that just looks cool. imagine all the fun of Sledgehammer! combined with the thrill of a coaster. I swear I am going (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Oh. No. —Calum Tsang
   (...) I was all happy about the idea of a new coaster. PCWo has been doing flatrides for the last few years (Shockwave, Cliffhanger, Psyclone, Sledgehammer) and I was hoping for a new coaster instead. Iain had even hinted there was talk of a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)