 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 858
    Progress for train1? —Iain Hendry
   How's everyone progressing with their equipment for train1? Just curious... Iain (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Progress for train1? —Jeff Elliott
      (...) I had a good weekend - managed to get several hours in a row to work on the Lego stuff. I finally got a functional conveyor belt going - no more ballistic half-bushings. I'm seriously thinking of going and buying a bucket of decorative beads (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Progress for train1? —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Round House - the structure is almost complete, i'm just waiting on some slopes to arrive from spectrum... Turntable - The gearing is done, I just have to program the RCX.. What do you guys perfer to use to program your RCX's? Jeff (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)