 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8531
  Re: You know what I should have used?

(...) OK, I'll bite..... Derek, what perchance are you chatting about? Chris (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You know what I should have used?

(...) What? You don't know? C'mon Chris! You were there when we talked about it. Remember when Calum did that thing, and Derek went, "Hey! Springs!!" Dave K (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You know what I should have used?

The clues are there, to lazy to figure it out. :-) Ok, I'm talking about my capacitor powered King of the Hill robot. One of the problems I had with the spring mechanism was it was to strong and made the robot jump, when I just needed it to tip (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)